Monday, July 27, 2009

Pictures of the house...

We are enjoying living in Missouri and in our new home! Here are some pictures of the house... we are currently working on the basement and I'll show you pictures once we complete it!








Hallway:















Family room :
(Sorry it is so dark...oh well!)












Upstairs hallway:
(I have a picture of the greenhouses on the wall...and I look at it everyday.)











Playroom:















Phoebe's room:
(Lizzie is always trying to pick her sister up...always!!!)












Kitchen:
(Macey is sleeping on the floor...her new spot!)

















Lizzie's and Chloe's room:
(Chloe is sleeping in her crib if you look close!)










Dinning room:
(I just painted the yellow buffet this past week...I bought it for $12.50!)












Upstairs bath:








3 comments:

  1. Kris, looks like you guys are settled! I hope I can see it in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exhausted just thinking about all of the painting and organizing. It looks beautiful! And, I second Betsy's wish...would love to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris,
    Your place looks great - like a home! I'm glad to see that you are so settled in your new city!

    ReplyDelete