Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Celebrating Susan

( Kris, Calley, Page, Susan, Jamie, Beth, Betsy, Erin Not pictured: Amy)
The last weekend in March, I had the privilege of traveling to Cincinnati to celebrate my dear friend and her sweet baby due in May...Yeah! Baby showers are so special and should be celebrated with great joy! Susan and I first met in the 3rd grade and starting becoming great friends in Jr. High! Crazy...I know...but a blessing to say the least! All these girls in this photo I love dearly and thank the Lord that they are all in my life! These friends are a complete blessing from the Lord! They are friends who love you, encourage and pray for you!


Lizzie took the trip with me and we also got to spend a short amount of time with family...so we went to Skyline...Of course!!!

Megan...silly girl! Kelly and Shannon Mimi, Lizzie and Paw pawCaitlyn Grace...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment