Monday, March 14, 2011

Hearts at Home




This past weekend was awesome! Some girlfriends and I from church went to a women's conference in Normal, IL called "Hearts at Home". I heard some great speakers and gathered some new insight and information that will hopefully spur me on towards growth in my walk with the Lord, in my marriage, in my parenting and in my friendships.
I also loved hanging with all these girls too! I loved getting to know each of them more. I love people and I love hearing their stories. You can learn so much and understand people so much more when you know their story. One more thing....Shout out to my roomies! Ya'll are awesome! Thank you for putting up with me and all my craziness!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to have your blog now! Had a great time this weekend, definitely an annual kind of thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to AG'smoma! I had fun as well! Looking forward to next year already! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete